EUROPEAN TEST and TELEMETRY CONFERENCE JUNE 13-14, 2023 Toulouse, France Submit your abstract by 22 January, 2023 on easychair
Welcome to ETTC 2023 in-person conference !
The success story of ETTC dates back more than 30 years.
It’s a unique international event, organised by the AAAF & SEE in Europe, addressing a wide range of test and telemetry technologies in a variety of application areas of: aeronautical, space, automotive, defence, railways, etc.
This year ETTC’23 will focus on the “robustness and the sustainability of the latest innovative testing technologies” developed in the world of transport.
Our industries need to develop new testing solutions and increasingly adapt off the shelf products and technologies from the consumer markets and other commercial businesses.
The ambition of ETTC’23 is to help attendees to answer the questions they have in these varied technical areas. Attendees can participate in the conference presentations, exchange information and lessons learned with peers. You will have the opportunity to extend your professional network, learn about developments in standards, improve your knowledge, and visit the bespoke exhibition hall, with exhibits from worldwide suppliers covering the various technological fields in our industry.
- Contribution to sustainability
- Big Data, Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
- Internet of Things applied to Test
- Wireless and Energy management
- Sensors (MEMS, ultra low power, etc)
- GNSS and Global flight tracking
- Cyber Security
- Test data acquisition, network and recording
- Aircraft, Spacecraft and surface vehicle tests
- New telemetry systems (5G, 6G, LEO, etc)
- Spectrum management, modulation and coding
- Space telemetry and telecommand
- Video & Audio technique
- Virtual & distributed testing & digital twins
- Optical and laser measurement
- Specific testing for future platforms
- Real time analysis tools